Non EU EHP - Fees
The application for registration with the Environmental Health Registration Board (EHRB) bears a fee and the fee is payable at the different stages of the application process.
The fee is variable depending upon whether the applicant is awarded the full Certificate of Registration at stage 2 or if compensatory measures are required.
The fees cover the costs to the CIEH in processing and assessing the application, the registration fee for the EHRB and the standard fees for CIEH assessments.
- Stage 1: Comparison of applicant’s qualifications and professional experience with UK EHP £450
- Certificate of Registration £125
- PPP Intervention Field £60 (please note you may be required to complete 4 Fields)
- Exam Paper £75 (please note you may be required to complete 4 papers)
- Interview £295 (required if you need to complete 3 PPP intervention fields, or 3 exam papers)
- Practical Food Examination (cost determined by external examination provider)
Applicants are strongly advised to read the guidance notes and information provided on the how to apply page because the application fee is non refundable.